Sunday 27 September 2009

Dogs to match the season





One of the major loves of my life is walking - on top of the downs, along the sea wall, around a town - wherever. It's nearly always the case that when you don't have your camera on you, there is one amazing view or sunset just in front of you which has to be saved to memory. When I do bother to carry my enormously heavy camera and lens with me, I can walk for hours and see nothing that is worth saving to memory card! But when you get the kind of stunning weather we've been getting this autumn there is little decision to be made - it goes with me everywhere! Two recent early morning walks with friends and their dogs resulted in these gorgeous shots of Jekka and Fudge looking glorious in their shiny red coats in the autumn sunshine... Dog photography... another great idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment