Wednesday 9 September 2009

A Windy Visit to Norfolk







It's been quiet on the blogging front due to a 4 day trip to Norfolk where I had 5 commissions for family portrait sessions. Fantastic! - or so I thought until I looked at the weather forecast at the beginning of last week. As we all know, Autumn well and truly started, and Norfolk was treated to Force 8 gales along the coast. Sadly, none of my intentions to do at least 2 of the sessions on the stunning, wide, sandy beaches along the north Norfolk coast could be realized and in fact both those sessions had to be postponed until another time. That is the nature of photography when you specialize in a style like mine which means working outside, with the weather. Never mind, it's a great excuse to go back and visit Wiverton Hall Cafe again - great food and spectacular views. I KNOW it would work in Hampshire, in the right place, with the right money...... In the meantime, here's a taster of some the lovely families I met last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment